Women's Heated Puffer Vest, Blue
Gerbing's heated puffer vest for women is a new addition that features extremely warm insulation that makes this vest great to wear both with and without battery powered heat. Powerful heating elements along with a new style fit is sure to make this heated vest your favorite article of outerwear.
Our coreheat7 Puffer Vest is the most technologically advanced 800 fill vest in the world. Thermovelocity Protection keeps bulk low and flexibility high ensuring maximum style at maximum speed. It's water repellent, ultralight shell blocks the wind and resists tears and abrasion. In-pocket heat control, mobile phone / MP3 headphones accessible media pocket and stretch binding at armholes are specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
Max Heat: 135 F @ 7.7W
Power: 7V 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery
Build: 800 fill poly jacket with telescoping lycra sleeve cuff and headphone accessible media pocket
Materials: Mini rip shell, micro poly lining
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Puffer Vest Includes:
- 1 Heated Puffer Vest
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Battery Powered Clothing: The Core Heat 7 thermovelocity system is powered by 7V lithium ion batteries that provide mobility and warmth for any outdoor activity. Coreheat7 garments are designed to keep you warm while hunting, working, skiing, or just walking the dog.
Gerbing Microwire Heating: The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Volt Battery Products Include: Includes the battery and charger you need to power your Gerbing heated product. You may purchase additional batteries and extended-life batteries for prolonged use.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YOUR HEATED GEAR
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 28 hours of heat, depending on the setting.
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 23 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
○Low = Green ○Medium = Yellow ○High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
90-day warranty on rechargeable batteries and chargers:
- Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum power output rating for the battery. we will repair or replace any battery or charger found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or improper care.
- If you have any problems please contact us in the contact section of our website