Men's Heated Softshell Jacket, Black
The world's most advanced soft shell jacket conquers high speeds and strong winds with coreheat7 Thermovelocity Protection and multilayer wind-proofing. In-pocket heat control, water resistant weld chest pocket, telescopic cuffs and adjustable drawcord to trap heat and seal out elements round out the features.
- SKU: JKCHS3
- Max Heat: 135 F @ 7.7W
- Power: 7V 2.2Ah li battery
- Build: Wind blocking and water resistant soft shell with adjustable drawcord and weld chest pocket
- Materials: Soft shell, micro poly lining
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Softshell Jacket Includes:
- 1 Heated Softshell Jacket
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Battery Powered Clothing: The Core Heat 7 thermovelocity system is powered by 7V lithium ion batteries that provide mobility and warmth for any outdoor activity. Coreheat7 garments are designed to keep you warm while hunting, working, skiing, or just walking the dog.
Gerbing Microwire Heating: The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Volt Battery Products Include: Includes the battery and charger you need to power your Gerbing heated product. You may purchase additional batteries and extended-life batteries for prolonged use.
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YOUR HEATED GEAR
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 28 hours of heat, depending on the setting.
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 23 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
○Low = Green ○Medium = Yellow ○High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
90-day warranty on rechargeable batteries and chargers:
- Gerbing's rechargeable Lithium battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum power output rating for the battery. we will repair or replace any battery or charger found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or improper care.
- If you have any problems please contact us in the contact section of our website